Let's kick off the new year by getting rid of bad habits. Try practicing healthier habits for 30 consecutive days. Get a calendar and mark off each day, rewarding yourself as you do. Here are some new habits that you can try...
- Take a walk. Grab your camera, or new mp3 player and get walking. Take pictures of the nature that surrounds you or listen to some relaxing music. The sun, music, and beauty are all great for you!
- Take small steps. Replace one meal with a healthy salad, a protien shake, some almonds and fruit. Then replace two meals...
- Watch your favorite show on a gymnic ball. Do crunches or stretches while watching. Many times you won't even notice your exercising!
- Change up your style. New haircut, new bedroom comforter...change is often good. It is scary at first but then you are feeling brand new!
- Take time for YOU! Often times, we are consumed with work, kids, errands, etc. We all need and deserve some time to ourself to enjoy what we like.
Let us know what new healthy habits you have begun.We hope you all have a wonderful start to a fabulous year!